A huge congratulations from all the Library staff to everyone graduating this year!
Please see below some important dates and things you need to do:
- Your MyBeckett, Microsoft student email account, P:drive (webfiles) and G Suite (Google Apps) will remain active until 30 September 2018. Back up any files you’ll need and transfer all emails and contacts to an alternative account before then.
- Your Microsoft Office 365 account will remain active until 30 September 2018, after that access to the full version will end and any installed software will become read-only. You will also lose access to your OneDrive on 30 September 2018, so make sure you move any saved work to a different storage location before then.
- You can use Google Takeout to transfer docs, calendars and YouTube videos. The Alumni tab will appear in MyBeckett within five days of your award being confirmed and this will give you more information.
- Your i-Print account will be cleared when you graduate so only top up with small amounts during your last few weeks around campus.
- Creating a free Pebblepad Alumni Account will enable you to keep all of your work when you leave and store it in a new personal account. Our step-by-step guide shows you how to convert your account. If you want a PebblePad alumni account, please create it after you’ve handed in all of your work and before 30 September 2018.
- Our After Leeds Beckett web page directs you resources such as open access journals, websites and professional organisations that can help you in your professional practice or in securing that all important first job.
- You need to return all your books and pay any outstanding charges by 30 June. If you think you have lost your books please Contact Us as soon as possible.
- As a Leeds Beckett alumnus you can apply for Guest User Library membership at a reduced rate.
- Make sure your personal data is up-to-date so you receive any final communications from us and your certificate if you can’t attend your graduation ceremony.
There’s lots of information on the University website about your ceremony and becoming an alumni but get in touch with the Library or Graduation Team if you have any questions about finishing your studies with us.