We hope you’ve had a fantastic summer. Please see below for information about some of the key changes for 2017:
- MyBeckett has a new look log in page and has renamed some of the tabs. IT Support is now IT; Employability is Opportunities and Help is Support.
- You can now access the full Microsoft Office 365 suite including free copies of Office Online and up to ITB of cloud storage on OneDrive. You can download up to 5 copies onto PCs and MACs and also have access to the mobile apps.
- Your University email account is now available via Outlook rather than Google with 50GB of storage. We’ve moved all your files and contacts across though so you don’t need to do anything. And you still have access to Google Drive.
- From October 2017 we’ll renew any books that you borrow to save you having to remember to do so. You’ll only have to return them when someone else needs them; see our news item for full details about how this works.
- The changes to accessing Sheila Silver Library that we introduced in response to your feedback at the end of the last academic year are now permanent. This means you need your Campus Card most of the time to enter the Library and at some times of the year, such as exams, only Leeds Beckett Card holders will be able to come in. You’ll also still need your Campus Card to access Headingley Library from 19:00-08:30.
Take a look at What’s New for 2017 for details of more changes to support you whilst you study.