MyBeckett will be undergoing its annual upgrade from 22:00 on Monday 31st July. We expect it to be available again by 17:00 on Friday 4 August but it may be earlier in the week.
We upgrade the system every year to make sure it’s in the best shape possible to support you and we need time to complete the upgrade and to test the system to make sure that MyBeckett is in full working order when it comes back online for you to use.
What if I need to access links I normally get through MyBeckett?
Although you won’t be able to access your Modules and their content during this time, there are still plenty of University Services which will be fully available so that you can still gain access to important links and other information you would usually get through MyBeckett:
- Leeds Beckett Student Email powered by Google
- Library Catalogue
- My Library Account
- Web Drive and Web Files
- Results Online
- Update My Personal Information
- Campus Card and Online Top-Up (iPrint)
- Fees and Accommodation Web Payments Service
- Universal Password Manager
- Welcome & Registration for New Students
- Module Resource List
- Exam Timetables
- The Library
- Skills for Learning
- Distance Learners – Offsite
- Interlibrary Loan Request (only available by downloading form)
- Library PC Availability
- Student Hub
What happens after the upgrade?
When upgrade period is over, the login page will display as normal and you will be able to log in and access MyBeckett.