It’s not just the Library that’s improving over the summer – MyBeckett will be undergoing its annual upgrade, which means new features and functionality for you!
Work to upgrade the system will take place between Wednesday 3rd – Thursday 4th August 2016.
What does this mean?
This means MyBeckett will be taken down between the 3rd and the 4th August 2016 and will be unavailable during this time. This is necessary to complete the upgrade and test it to ensure MyBeckett is in full working order for when it comes back online on Thursday 4th August
What if I need to access links I normally get through MyBeckett?
You won’t be able to access your Modules and their content during this time, but there are still plenty of University Services which will be fully available so you can still gain access to important links and other information you would usually get through MyBeckett:
- Leeds Beckett Mail and Calendar powered by Google
- Library Catalogue
- My Library Account
- Web Drive and Web Files
- Results Online
- Update My Personal Information
- Campus Card and Online Top-Up (iPrint)
- Fees and Accommodation Web Payments Service
- Universal Password Manager
- Welcome & Registration for New Students
- Module Resource List
- Exam Timetables
- The Library
- Skills for Learning
- Distance Learners – Offsite
- Interlibrary Loan Request (only available by downloading form)
- Library PC Availability
- Student Hub
What happens after the upgrade?
When upgrade period is over, the normal login page will be displayed and you will be able to log in and access MyBeckett as normal.