It’s nearly that dreaded time again but here’s a reminder of all the help available from the Library during exams:
- because we’re open 24/7 you can revise at whatever time of day suits you best
- if you need silence to revise in we can help with that too – silent study areas are available at both Libraries. There are also Social Learning Spaces available across the University
- need a PC to access your notes? Remember you can use the IT Labs if there isn’t a class in progress. You can also borrow one of the self-service laptops
- there are some past exam papers are available on MyBeckett. Click on the Modules tab and select “Exam papers online”
- we have lots of books on exam techniques or you can have a look at our Pinterest Guide to Study Skills
- you can request a tutorial on exam preparation by completing the online tutorial request form
- there are also resources on exam preparation and revision and time management on the Skills for Learning website
- make sure you take regular breaks – water fountains in each Library can help you keep hydrated.
- look after your wellbeing – see our Pinterest Board for ideas or take a break . We’ve also created Spotify playlists for relaxation and motivation for you to listen to depending on your mood!
- don’t chat when others are working in silence
- don’t use the PCs for social networking when others need to work
- and don’t “save” study spaces by leaving your belongings on them.
Good luck! And remember to Contact Us if you need any help